1. Cancellation by the Customer
Customers can request to cancel their enrollment in a course according to the following terms:
- Within 15 days of purchase: Customers can request a full refund if the cancellation is made within 15 days of the purchase date.
- After 15 days: After the initial 15 days, no refunds will be issued for cancellations.
2. How to Request Cancellation
Customers can request a cancellation by contacting our support team via [email/phone]. Please include the following information in your cancellation request:
- Full name
- Order number
- Course name
- Reason for cancellation
1. Eligibility for Refund
Refunds will be issued based on the following criteria:
- Within 15 days of purchase: Customers are eligible for a full refund if the cancellation request is made within 15 days of the purchase date.
- Course incompletion: If a customer has not completed more than 55% of the course content at the time of cancellation, they may be eligible for a partial refund.
2. Processing Refunds
Refunds will be processed within 15 business days of receiving the cancellation request. The refund will be issued to the original payment method used during the purchase.
3. Non-Refundable Items
Certain items may not be eligible for a refund, including:
- Downloadable digital products
- Access to premium content or resources
- Services that have already been provided
4. Contact Information
For any cancellation or refund-related inquiries, please contact our support team at [email@example.com].
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this cancellation and refund policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Customers are encouraged to review this page periodically for updates.